2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I thought I was getting a great deal and having someone come out to me was a time saver to get the glass replaced on my iPhone 7. So the tech arrived and it took him almost 2 hours to replace the glass on my iPhone 7.

He could not take the old one off and struggled and struggled with it. Finally, he got it off and had trouble putting the new one on also. He also did not have the promised new screen protector for the phone and was supposed to stop by the next day and drop off...THAT NEVER HAPPENED. What did happen??

I noticed a small white dot that now shows up on light colored background screens that was not there before and a couple of hours after that, my phone starts freaking out and randomly opening apps and screens all on its own. Calling Apple, they say it seems to be a touch sensor problem. HMMMMMM didn't have that problem either before iCracked fixed my phone. So I texted the tech and told him what was happening but did he answer??

NO!!! So I tried contacting iCrack with regards to their warranty. What a mess that is. They tell you to send pictures of the phone glass and frame to determine if they will cover it.

WTF??!! Uh hello, you are just supposed to make the customer satisfied and honor your warranty agreement, not try to make a determination whether its a covered repair or not.

After a week of back and forth emails I told them I was just taking the phone to Apple and that their warranty was worthless. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE NEEDING A PHONE FIX!!!

Review about: Icracked Cell Phone Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Didnt honor warrnty poor product quality.

Comments