Late last year I had my iphone screen replaced by a local tech.Two weeks ago the screen delaminated and stopped working.

Since it came with a lifetime warranty I contacted the tech that did the work and never received a response. Next I contacted iCracked directly and got a response from Marvin C. they needed pictures. Sent the pictures and got a response a tech needs to see it, one will contact me within the hour.

I wait and wait, nothing. I contact Marvin C and tell him no one contacted me. Ok he will have another tech call. Again nothing.

Now going on week 2, Marvin C. has disappeared too. What the heck kind of warranty is that?

I paid close to $150 for the screen replacement.

If you see this iCracked, be on the lookout for your small claims court summons, it's on the way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of icracked cell phone warranty. iCracked needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned icracked cell phone warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at iCracked.

Had an Experience with iCracked?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1272756

I need to sue these losers as well. They bricked my ipad.

Can you give me the details on how you are going about pursuing your small claims case, because I cannot let this go.

Thank you.