Late last year I had my iphone screen replaced by a local tech.Two weeks ago the screen delaminated and stopped working.
Since it came with a lifetime warranty I contacted the tech that did the work and never received a response. Next I contacted iCracked directly and got a response from Marvin C. they needed pictures. Sent the pictures and got a response a tech needs to see it, one will contact me within the hour.
I wait and wait, nothing. I contact Marvin C and tell him no one contacted me. Ok he will have another tech call. Again nothing.
Now going on week 2, Marvin C. has disappeared too. What the heck kind of warranty is that?
I paid close to $150 for the screen replacement.
If you see this iCracked, be on the lookout for your small claims court summons, it's on the way.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am a college student that budgets well and spends very little money, so I rarely check my bank account because I never have to worry about running low. My..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "I TALKED TO A GUY IN THE CALL CENTER, HIS NAME WAS BEN SOMETHING AND HE WAS JUST GREAT! YOU SHOULD CALL HIM FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! GEORGE AND PAM..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."