6 Argyle Rd, East Quogue, NY 11942, USA
1.8

I asked about 1230 noon today for somebody to come over to our house in SouthHampton New York 11968.Got a response from somebody named Brad who said he call me back and he never did.

This is not the Icracked I know and not the kind of service I expect. I called him three times I sent him two emails and I texted him and still not even a reply. It is after 4:30 and I still haven't heard back. I am very upset.

Do not offer service if you can't do it. Received an email from him to call back as well as a text. I did it all more than once. Customer Service said: Thank you for reaching out to iCracked!

Currently, there are no iTechs within your area I said:Well a tech with a Southampton area code (631) did reply to me by text and email so Im not sure what you are talking about. I put in 11968 zip code where I was and you do have a rep there because he did reply.

So do you understand that just because my area code is from Texas, you put in the zip code where you need service.So I guess again no one really cares at iCracked.

Review about: Icracked Customer Care.

I didn't like: Awful service, Customer service, Long time it took the tech to repair the phone, Never called me back even though tech guy said he would.

Had an Experience with iCracked?

Comments