6 Argyle Rd, East Quogue, NY 11942, USA
1.8

I asked about 1230 noon today for somebody to come over to our house in SouthHampton New York 11968. Got a response from somebody named Brad who said he call me back and he never did.

This is not the Icracked I know and not the kind of service I expect. I called him three times I sent him two emails and I texted him and still not even a reply. It is after 4:30 and I still haven't heard back. I am very upset.

Do not offer service if you can't do it. Received an email from him to call back as well as a text. I did it all more than once. Customer Service said: Thank you for reaching out to iCracked!

Currently, there are no iTechs within your area I said:Well a tech with a Southampton area code (631) did reply to me by text and email so Im not sure what you are talking about. I put in 11968 zip code where I was and you do have a rep there because he did reply.

So do you understand that just because my area code is from Texas, you put in the zip code where you need service. So I guess again no one really cares at iCracked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Icracked Customer Care.

I didn't like: Awful service, Customer service, Long time it took the tech to repair the phone, Never called me back even though tech guy said he would.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2017.

Comments