1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a repair performed on 7/12 in Fort Worth, Texas.The iPhone 6 Plus was draining the battery very fast and took a long time to charge.

So the tech came out (he was on time and professional), inspected the phone and did troubleshooting and then replaced the battery and charging port. He charged me $130 for the repair. These DID NOT fix the issue. I called him again the next day.

He then came out again and replaced the battery and charging port AGAIN, a few days later. This AGAIN DID NOT fix the issue. I now have a dead phone that will not even power on or charge. I tried to contact the tech but DID NOT receive a response from him for over a week!

The tech's name was Melvin Isaac. So I tried to contact the warranty department via the iCracked website. I informed them of my issue. They told me that the battery change was not covered under warranty.

So I told them that they needed to contact the tech (Melvin Isaac) and get him back out to my house to resolve the issue. They told me they would contact him to come back out to resolve the issue. I did not hear from iCracked or the tech for one week. So I tried to contact the iCracked warranty department and customer service department again and I kept getting emails kicked back to me telling me that their server email was full!

What the heck??? I kept trying to contact them via email and their website, but I kept getting returned emails saying their email server was full. I then attempted to call them on their customer service number to talk to an actual person. However, I just kept getting a recorded message stating to contact customer service via their website.

This company is a joke!!!! The tech was supposed to troubleshoot and fix the issue for the amount of money charged. He DID NOT fix the issue. Now I am stuck with a dead and useless phone!!!

And this useless company has a full email server and I cannot reach them via phone. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge and hopefully I will get the charge reversed.

PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!IT IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Review about: Icracked Cell Phone Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service, Not repairing my iphone as promised, Awful service, Reliability on itech experience.

Had an Experience with iCracked?

Comments