1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Tech was 3 hours late, no apology, very arrogant. Install of rubber seal wasn't performed properly and tech insists that the seal isn't necessary.

I wonder, why attempt to install it if it's not necessary? Screen never worked consistently since install...hard to text, random predictive words pop up, glitches and screen-locks out. Attempted to get in touch with iCrack and spoke to another tech who said the seal MUST be installed. He referred me back to original tech, Andrew, who is offended that I questioned his installation and says he will not help me with replacing the screen as, "his hands are tied", due to me not being, "forthright".

Very strange. I will never recommend this company and especially not this *** of a service tech: Andrew Cierny

Review about: Icracked Cell Phone Repair.

I didn't like: Warranty, Scheduling responsibility.

Comments

I was reviewing some posts here and none of them are quite as incredulously off as this one. Quite honestly, from these comments you have little to no knowledge about mobile device repair.

If a company installs a rubber seal (most do not) it would not have to do with screen functionality but rather water resistance. I had an iPhone 6s repaired once by an esteemed insurance service provider and they used no such seal.

Incidentally, even Apple does not claim their ‘sealed phones’ can ever be truly waterproof so this is all a mere formality just to bring the phone as close to factory standards as possible. It is my belief that disgruntled customers should perhaps be a bit more careful with their devices in the first place to avoid a phone that they might have irreparably damaged by their negligence.